Thursday, December 2, 2010

Romantic Ideas When Husband Returns

Teja-Where do you keep your earrings? We release

If you're like me you have many outstanding, in thousands of ways and colors, and you end up putting them in a green and fall, because I'm sure you also spend the day as you walk in a hurry there's no way to find the couple who want to get in that time.
Well, that is over. Look
a new way to keep them tidy and visible.


Building a frame I bought at Ikea with a horrible film, and never reuse them because no terms of taste, and a piece of hessian cloth (burlap) I created this display of earrings.
addition, to avoid having to pick it every time you look around I have issues with nut placed a bond that gives you enough slack to move the hand behind it and to find the couple elected.
What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment