Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eggwhite 5 Days Before Period

soap dispensers leek pie

Continuing with the recycling and objects Tune I present my new collection of soap dispensers the kitchen.
dishwasher boats are always too big to handle and besides, most of the time, we left out there in the middle becoming too unsightly for the kitchen. Taking advantage of hand soap dispensers I have decorated so that they not worry about saving, quite the contrary, show off.


The first, which is mine, is very well hidden in my kitchen that is brown and well you know what I like a good wine, so what better than bottle corks.
The second is for a kitchen white, so the products of the orchard on a white background you will be great.
And the last, and one with green and orange accents, so the pumpkins and autumn the leaves will go in handy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment