Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Grout For Peel And Stick



This recipe is not mine, taught me my friend Martha, Asturias. And while I could not fail to share it with vosotr @ s .
Ingredients:
puff pastry (I buy the Lidl's, I love)
5 or 6 leeks 1 brik
of cream (use a light)
Salt, pepper

First of all tell you that recipe is very easy to perform and if you're not a redneck leek you'll love.
first thing is to clean the leeks and cut it into strips. Wash well, since they usually have enough land.
and cooked with a drizzle of olive oil and salt. I do not say how long exactly because I do not know. Pinchais with a fork and when tender little ones. No more than 10min.
is drained leeks and add to skillet along with cream. Season to taste. I will add a touch of fresh black pepper ground. Let
fattening cream and a little flirting with the leeks and already have set the filling. Unwind
puff pastry. I like what they sell in Lidl because it is rectangular, rather large, rich and economically. In addition to the birth mass in half and make a pie like the picture (20x25 cm approx).
filling is cast over the dough leaving about cm free stretching to the edge and put another layer on top. Rolled edges. Prick dough with a fork and top is painted with beaten egg to the pastry shine.
Put the oven with upper and lower grilles at 180 º C. When hot gets the pie in the middle of oven on the same paper that is rolled up and left about 10 Minutillo, just enough to make the pastry. A little monitoring the oven so it does not burn you! I have a battle with the oven that you do not see, haha, I always mower around a bit more of the account.

meal!

Sorry if I'm a bit of a disaster with the times, but I cook a little eye and do not control very well the times. But hey, surely even the most clumsy in the kitchen as you caught it, right?
already tell me how about you go out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment